Carver Farms Fall Requirements in compliance with SRHD & CDC Guidelines
1. Washington state requires customers wear masks. At Carver Farms, this is when you are interacting with any of our staff. Masks will be required in the sales area when paying for your tree.
2. All employees will be required to wear a mask or face shield.
3. Practice social distancing by staying at least 6′ from one another while in the field and sales area.
4. We ask that only one person from the household/car come to the sales area to pay for your tree.
5. The porta-potties will be sanitized twice a day.
6. Hand sanitizer is located in the porta potties.
Please help keep small business like us open by complying with CDC and Washington State guidelines. Some farm specific guidelines are fluid and may be altered as needed. Our main purpose is to keep our customers and employees safe. Your cooperation is appreciated. Please feel free to contact us at 509-226-3602 during business hours. Thank you!