Carver Farms Fall Requirements in compliance with CDC Guidelines
1. Washington state requires customers wear masks. At Carver Farms, this is when you are weighing and paying for your pumpkins or interacting with any of our staff. Masks will be required in the sales area, when paying for the corn maze, and ordering and paying for pumpkin donuts and Kettle corn.
2. All employees will be required to wear a mask or face shield.
3. Practice social distancing by staying at least 6′ from one another while in the field.
4. Customers will remain in their vehicles while we weigh your pumpkins during the check-out process. We ask that when possible, only one person from the household/car come to the sales area to order Pumpkin Donuts or Kettle Corn.
5. Corn Maze groups will be limited to a single household or no more than 5 individuals from separate households.
6. The porta-potties will be sanitized twice a day.
7. Hand sanitizer is located in the porta potties.
Please help keep small business like us open by complying with CDC and Washington State guidelines. Some farm specific guidelines are fluid and may be altered as needed. Our main purpose is to keep our customers and employees safe. Your cooperation is appreciated. Please feel free to contact us at 509-226-3602 during business hours. Thank you!