|Last Updated on Sunday, 12 May 2013 13:00|
- Look for the perfect Christmas Tree! Bring the family and search for the perfect one! We have saws, warming huts, and hot cocoa.
- Check out our Fall Colors!Pumpkins, squash, gourds, and corn... bring the family for a hay ride, fun and fantastic photos.
- Free Family Hayrides... ...to the tree field, where your special tree awaits! Warming huts ready for those who prefer family traditions without freezing.
- Tasty Summer Strawberries... ...are just the beginning. Check out the harvest page to see when the picking is right for beans, cucumbers, raspberries, onions, potatoes, and so much more.
- Free Shake and Bale!After finding the perfect tree, sit back with a cup of coffee while we shake and bale it for a trouble-free trip home.
- Find out what a little sunshine on the farm can bring. We have u-pick, as well as picked produce. Drive right in, walk the fields, and be as choosy as you like. You might even do a little taste testing while you pick.
- Family TraditionJust like the legacy of a classic tractor, our farm is family owned and operated. See if you can spot the three generations of Carvers on your next visit!
- School Groups are Welcome! We love to have field trips from our local schools and value the importance of children learning about where their food comes from. Call us to schedule a visit.